Chief Executive Officer
Qutren Nada Ahmad
Chief Executive Officer
Qutren Nada Ahmad is the Chief Executive Officer/Founder CIC Enrichment Centre, an institution that manages a chain of children franchise centres under the brand name of CIC or Children Islamic Centre. She has played an important role in shaping the Islamic children education sector in Malaysia by becoming the pioneer and leader in the industry. She also contributed in various related forums and seminars in Malaysia and globally. She is one of the advisors of Early Childhood Education programmes. Qutren Nada is active in international franchise conferences and showcase. In 2010-2015, she represented Malaysia in numbers of Ministry of International Trade and Industry (Matrade) trade mission in few Asian countries, the Middle East, Turkey and also Russia. She is also a member of Asean Retail Chains and Franchise Federation and Malaysian Franchise Association. She also leads CIC’s diverse business deals in Indonesia. She works closely with international associates, especially in introducing new technology and child centre management application from Australia. Among her achievements that she have received:
- Masterclass award in Child Enrichment Program, Selangor Excellence Business Award by Dewan Perniagaan Melayu Negeri Selangor (2014)
- Masterclass Award Islamic Child Encrichment by Asean Retail Franchise Federation (ARFF) (2014)
- Global Best Brand Child Enrichment Program (SME Category),
- Global Branding Award by American Leadership Development Association (ALDA) (2015)
- Masterclass Award in Business ICON of the year (Islamic Education), Selangor
- Excellence Business Award by Dewan Perniagaan Melayu Negeri Selangor (2016)
- The BrandLaureate – SMEs BEST BRANDS Award Product Branding Education Pre School Islamic Education (2017)
- Global Responsible Business Leadership Awards –Islamic Education Execellence (2017)
Mr. Azizi Ahmad is the Executive Director of multi companies, including Proquaz Sdn Bhd, CIC International Incorporated, Infra Park Marble Sdn Bhd and Barena Group Sdn Bhd. He is responsible for the growth and the new ventures of these companies and supervises the overall company’s overall performances.
Mr. Azizi graduated from the International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) with an Honors degree in Islamic Revealed Knowledge and Human Sciences. He pursued his Master Degree in Islamic Thoughts and Civilization at Universiti Malaya. He has more than 20 years experience in the leadership role.